Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





[SCAM] REPLY VERY URGENT AND CALL ME; 00226 78 19 43 36



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Akeem Omar <akeemomar2000@xxxxxx.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 6:11 PM
Subject: REPLY VERY URGENT AND CALL ME; 00226 78 19 43 36
To:


FROM:MR. AKEEM OMAR
AUDITING / ACCOUNTING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(IBA/BOA)
BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.
PHONE: 00226 78 19 43 36

                            (confidential)
I contacted you for us to make a good use of a business oportunity of transferring a hudge sum of money in to your account.  Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandoned sum of $11.5 M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.
 
Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $11.5 M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) to be released in your favor as the beneficiary/next of kin. It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavor by 
providing with the following;


1.FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS:.


2.SEX AND AGE:.

3.TELEPHONE NUMBER:.

These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favor before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with $4.6 Million Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest $6.9 Million shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for my investment purposes in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.
Regards,
 

Your's faithfully,
MR.AKEEM OMAR
(Bill and exchange manager)
akeem2000_jp@voila.fr

   


 

1 Responses to “[SCAM] REPLY VERY URGENT AND CALL ME; 00226 78 19 43 36”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    He doesn't want to tell me the address of his bank nor an url to it ;)  

Post a Comment



Links to this post

Create a Link

Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.