Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





<<<<<< SPAM >>>>>> Hello....I awaits your reply.

 

Subject: Hello....I awaits your reply.
Attn: Please

I am  pleased to solicit your sincere and  urgent assistance over this matter, My name is ............ I am arranging to come over to your country with some large sum of money which i planned to invest with your 100% assistance. However, I do not know any investor in your country who I may trust to handle the business for me as I am a foreigner and will likely travel back to my country as soon as formal agreement is signed and the funds invested in a viable business of your choice.

Secondly, I want to know what is required to bring in a large amount of money to your country , I have a reliable contact that can guarantee safety delivery to your place. Could you please indicate your interest to work with me for this purpose? I want you to let me know the business you planned to invest the funds and what i should be  expecting for the period of 5 years.

I am prepared to give you 5% of the total sum before investment and 30% of the profit realised for 5 years. I will inform my attorney to prepare a memorandum of understanding which we should sign on my arrival.I am in need of your response to this arrangement to enable me find out the situation regarding the amount someone can bring into the country although i dont think it is going to be a problem because of my contacts.Please get back to me with your full name and your personal phone number for us to discuss further.

Respectfully,
------------------------------.
 
 
.

 

0 Responses to “<<<<<< SPAM >>>>>> Hello....I awaits your reply.”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.