Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





[SPAM] Dr.Gordon Pell.


Subject: Dr.Gordon Pell.

Dear Friend

How are you today? i hope fine=2C

I am Dr.Gordon Pell. Fr= om Harlsden=2C North West London =2C here in
England. I work for Natwest= Bank Corporation London. I am writing you
from my office . In my depart= ment=2Cbeing the assistant manager (Greater
London Regional Office)=2C I= discovered an abandoned sum of $12.5
million USA Dollars (Twelve millio= n five hundred thousand Usa Dollars)
in an account that belongs to one o= f our foreign customers Late
Mr.Thompson Morrison American citizen who u= nfortunately lost his life
in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight = 261 which crashed on
January 31 2000=2C including his wife and only daug= hter.
 =3B
The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geogr= aphical nature
of where you live=2C particularly due to the sensitivity = of the
transaction and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been=
waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobodyhas done that.I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the
relati= ves for 2 years now=2C I seek your consent to present you as the
next of= kin /Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of
this acco= unt valued at 12.5 Million Dollars can be paid to you.
This will be disb= ursed or shared in these percentages=2C60% to me and
40% to you. I have = secured all necessary legal documents that can be
used to back up this c= laim we are making. All i need is to fill in
your names to the documents= and legalise it in the court here to prove
you as the legitimate benefi= ciary. All I need now is your honest
Co-operation=2CConfidentiality and = Trust to enable us see this
transaction through. I guarantee you that th= is will be executed under
a legitimate arrangement that
will protect = you from any breach of the law.
Please=2Cprovide me the following: as we= have 5 days to run it through.
this is very very URGENT PLEASE.
1. F= ull Name
2. Your Telephone Number
3. Your Contact Address.
4. Age.=
5. Core job/Occupation
Having gone through a methodical search=2C I = decided to contact you
hoping that you will find this proposal interesti= ng. Please on your
confirmation of this message and indicating your inte= rest will furnish
you with more information. Endeavour to let me know yo= ur decision
rather than keep me waiting.
Regards=2C
Dr.Gordon Pell= . =


0 Responses to “[SPAM] Dr.Gordon Pell.”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.