Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





[SPAM] KIND ATTENTION

----- Original Message -----

From: "PATRICK K.W CHAN" <mailtopatrickchan@yahoo.com.hk>
To:
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 12:08 PM
Subject: KIND ATTENTION


> MR.Patrick K. W. Chan
> (Executive Director & Chief financial Officer)
> Hang Seng Bank Limited
> 83 Des Voeux Road, Central
> Hong Kong SAR
>
>
> FOR YOUR ATTENTION
>
> It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do
> not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to
> someone who suits my proposed business relationship.
>
> I am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan Executive Director & Chief financial Officer of
> Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have anobscured business suggestion for you. I will need
> you to assist me in executing a business project from Hong Kong to your
> country. It involves the transfer of alarge sum of money.
>
> Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without
> hitch.Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
> this issue.
>
> Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall
> share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us I will prefer you reach me on my
> private email address below (mailtochan09@aol.com) and finally after
> that I shall furnish you with more information?? about this operation.Please if
> you are not interested delete this email and do not hunt me because I am
> putting my career and the life of my family at stake with this venture.
> Although nothing ventured is nothing gained.
>
> Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
> Best Regards,
>
> Mr. Patrick Chan
> mailtochan09@aol.com
>
>
>

Labels:

0 Responses to “[SPAM] KIND ATTENTION”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.