Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





[SCAM] CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION

>>>> Following is a SCAM!

============================================



From: "DR   PETER   OBI"<drpeterobi@mail.co.com>
Reply-To: <mrsanita_adams@mailaton.com>
To: peterxxxx@xxxxobi.com
Subject:  CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:38:42 +0100

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred 
under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in 
Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. 
meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in 
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
 
Now contact my secretary in NIGERIA  her name is MRS ANITA  ADAMS  on his 
e-mail address below{mrsanita_adams@mailaton.com) , Ask her to send you the 
total cheque of $1.500.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the 
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your 
efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my 
secretary Mr MRS ANITA  ADAMS  and instruct her  where to send the cheque to 
you.
 
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the 
joy after all the suffer ness at that time. In the moment, I'm very busy 
here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are 
having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the 
secretary on your behalf to receive that cheque but you will so feel free to 
get in touch with MRS ANITA  ADAMS  ,she  will send the cheque to you 
without any delay as i instructed her ok.
 
Best Regards,
Dr Peter Obi

1 Responses to “[SCAM] CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION”

  1. # Anonymous Vince Stead

    I liked your article. My name is Vince Stead, and I wrote a book called "How to Get Even and Revenge With Pranks on Anyone! You can find this as a regular book, and you can also find it as a digital download at Amazon for only $2.99. Here is a link to it:

    http://www.amazon.com/Even-Revenge-Pranks-Anyone-ebook/dp/B004CLYH5C/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1293913324&sr=8-10  

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.