Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





[SCAM] Alex Wong, Nanyang Commercial Bank in China

I am Alex Wong Principal Assurance manager for the Nanyang Commercial Bank in China. And I am getting in touch with you regarding a business deal worth 18.35 million United States dollars in my control which will be executed under a legitimate arrangement. I am contacting you independently which after I provide you with more information about myself and details of the project when I receive your response. Kindly get back to me if you are interested in partnering with me on this project.

Sincerely,

Alex Wong.


0 Responses to “[SCAM] Alex Wong, Nanyang Commercial Bank in China”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.