Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





[SCAM] Bonjour Cher(e) Confident(e),

>>>> Following is a new SCAM reported by a regular reader of http://spams-hoaxes.blogspot.com/

Do NOT REPLY!

============================================


----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 5:15 AM
Subject: Bonjour Cher(e) Confident(e),

Bonjour Cher(e) Confident(e),
Je m'excuse pour cette intrusion, je me nomme RosemondeLEMAR. Je vous contacte de cette sorte parce que je souhaite vous confier une chose tres importante.

Cela vous semblera un peu suspect bien vrai que vous ne me connaissez pas et que je ne vous connais pas. Au faite, Je souffre d'un cancer du cerveau qui est en phase terminale, mon medecin traitant vient de m'informer que mes jours sont comptes du faite de mon etat de sante degrade. Selon ce que le Docteur m'a justifie une Boule s'installe presentement dans ma cage cerebrale, j'ai cette maladie depuis plus de 4 ans. Je suis veuve et je n'ai pas eu d'enfant. Je suis hospitalisee a Manscherter City en ANGLETERRE . J'envisage de faire une donation de tous mes biens. J'ai presque vendu mes affaires dont une compagnie petroliere, une partie de tout cet argent sera versee a differentes associations, des centres d'aide aux orphelins et aux sans abri. Je ne sais pas dans quel domaine d'activite vous exercez mais je souhaiterais vous aider a aider les autres. J'ai en ce moment dans mon compte personnel compte bloque, la somme de $2.025.000 dollars US ( Deux million vingt cinq mille dollars US) que j'avais garde pour un projet de construction.

Je serai gree de vous donner cet argent qui pourra vous aider dans votre entreprise et vos projets, je vous prie d'accepter cela car c'est un don que je vous fait et cela sans rien demander en retour.Je souffre enormement et j'ai tres peur de mourir sans connaitre la destination de mes biens, je n'arrive presque pas a dormir la nuit comme la journee car je ne veux pas mourir sans avoir fait don de tout cet argent sinon je pense que cela serait un gachis. Veuillez me repondre directement sur mon mail le plus utilise qui est: rosemonde_lemar@yahoo.fr
Que la Paix et la misericorde de Dieu soient avec vous.
Veuve Rosemonde LEMAR
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
French to English translation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Cher (e) Confident (e)

Hello Cher (e) Confident (e)

I apologize for this intrusion, my name RosemondeLEMAR. I am contacting you this way because I want to tell you something very important.

This will seem a bit suspect really true that you do not know me and I do not know you. By the way, I suffer from a brain cancer that is terminally ill, my doctor just informed me that my days are numbered because of my poor state of health. Depending on what Dr. Ball moved me a reason now in my cage cerebral, I have this disease for more than four years. I am a widow and I have not had children. I was hospitalized Manscherter City in England. I plan to donate all my possessions. I almost sold my business with an oil company, part of this money will be donated to various associations, centers for orphans and homeless. I do not know what field of activity you are engaged but I want to help you help others. I have right now in my personal account blocked account, the sum of $ 2,025,000 USD (two million twenty-five thousand U.S. dollars) that I care for a construction project.

Gree I will give you the money that can help you in your business and your projects, please accept this because it is a gift that I made ​​and without asking anything in retour.Je suffer enormously and I 'I very afraid of dying without knowing the destination of my property, I can hardly sleep at night as the day because I do not want to die without having donated all the money or I think it would be a mess. Please answer me directly on my mail is the most used: rosemonde_lemar@yahoo.fr

That peace and mercy of God be with you.

Widow Rosamond LEMAR
---------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Responses to “[SCAM] Bonjour Cher(e) Confident(e),”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.