Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





>>>> Following is a SCAM!!

DO NOT RESPOND!

===============================


---------- Forwarded message ----------
To:         
From:     cbastientvsmms@aol.com
Subject:     Dear Friend


Dear Friend,

Permit the manner with which I am seeking your assistance but I am short of options and have no other choice. I am John England from the hospitality state (Mississippi), an army contractor attached to the U.S.A Military force in Iraq. The reason why I’m explaining my findings to you is to seek for your assistance to enable me send this two trunk boxes out from Iraq that contain ($23.3million Dollars) which I have found.

This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. Of which my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb last week. You will find the story of this money on the web address below;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I am now in desperate need of a “Reliable and Trustworthy†person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars for me up on till my assignment elapses here. We cannot afford to leave the boxes here in Iraq for any reason since Iraq is getting unsafe and dangerous everyday.. We have no idea what could happen next as everything remains inconclusive at this point. I am fully aware of what your thoughts would be next which is why I intend to include my picture as well as my I.D for you to know whom you are dealing with.

I assure and promise to give you 15% of this fund, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this deal. Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret within you so that my job would not be jeopardized. kindly get back to me on this email address (johnengland101@live.com)

My Sincere Regards,
From John England


0 Responses to “[SCAM] Dear Friend - From John England - $23.3million Dollars from Iraq”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.