Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





[SPAM] I DID IT!!! - News Daily 7 Consumer CAREER TRENDS

>>>> Following is another variant of the 'News Daily 7' SPAM/Hoax e-mail !!

DO NOT CLICK on the link!


The page at the URL/Link redirects to a
'News Daily 7' web page at: http://businessnews40.net/finance-journal/7dailyjob.html

This web page contains some text as given below:

**************************************************
Consumer
CAREER TRENDS
Last Updated: Friday, October 28, 2011
Recession Buster
Google provides great opportunity in stale market
 
Work At Home Mum Makes $10,397/Month Part-Time

News Daily 7 Investigates Online Work at Home Programs...

As Seen In The Media...

Have You Ever Considered Working Online?

Kelly Richards from Brooklyn, NY never thought that she would, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.

I read Kelly's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our local job report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I basically make about $6,000-$8,000 a month online. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home.

Working online has been a financial windfall for Kelly, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."

"I basically make $6,000-$8,000 a month online."
- Kelly Richards


**************************************************

And if you try to close/leave the web page it may show an Alert Dialogue Box as in the picture, asking you:

**************************************************
Are you sure you don't want to take advantage of the Online Income Solution?

Don't forget - this is only be available for a limited time. Since you get complete instant access to the entire system there is no risk to you. This is your chance to Change Your Life.

If you are wondering why its so cheap, the simple answer is because the Online Income Solution will help you, and you will continue to use their products, and refer friends and family.

Don't Miss Out on this Chance to Change Your Life!
**************************************************

===============================


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [Someone familiar to you!]
Date: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Subject: I DID IT!!!
To:


Hello Friend
if you are interested in living a wealthy future click now
http://www.doorcarrier.com/DavidJones40.html
talk to you later.


6 Responses to “[SPAM] I DID IT!!! - News Daily 7 Consumer CAREER TRENDS”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    yeah, I got infected with a stubborn as hell virus. keeps redirecting Google searches to random scam sites like this one. annoying as heck. I hope it gets banned sometime soon -.-  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    is News Daily 7 Consumer CAREER TRENDS” fake ?
    PLZ TELL!!!!!!!!!!  

  3. # Blogger Daniel Pories

    You should try to change your gadget's date and all date on that site will increase like your computer date  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    we need to stop these assholes  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This happened to me only it e-mailed all my contacts with the link so it looked like I had sent it to them. I started getting all my contacts texting me asking if I had sent this including clients! Not professional and a pain in the arse!  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    what did you do? did you get your e-mails's password hacked? could you find the reason why your e-mail account has been used to send that e-mails from? I guess that's the really important question...  

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.