Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





Following is a SCAM !!

DO NOT RESPOND!

===============================


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JAMES SCOTT <dmarlow@xxxxk-state.edu>
Reply-to:     JAMES SCOTT <dipjscott@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, May 6, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANT DEAR FRIEND
To:


Good-Day to You.

First and foremost I will love to introduce myself to you, i am Diplomat JAMES SCOTT, Diplomatic Agent with the British Government London, UK. I am currently in India now with consignments containing £1,000,000.00 GBP Equivalent to $1,586,455 USD and some quantities of Gold and Diamond, which I cannot specify now.

Please I am seeking for your help so as to enable me move the consignment to a better place or warehouse where you can assist me in watching the consignment till We can be able to sell the Gold and Diamond and also encash the money. Please do reply me with your Name, Mobile Number and address.

Please Contact me through my mail. I await your prompt and Urgent response: dipjscott@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless you.

0 Responses to “SCAM-URGENT ASSISTANT DEAR FRIEND-Diplomat JAMES SCOTT, Diplomatic Agent with the British Government London, UK”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.