Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





From:  Aliyu Musa via LinkedIn <memberxxx@xxxlinkedin.com>
Reply-to:  Aliyu Musa <
mgr.aliyumusa@yahoo.com>
To: 
Date:  Mon, May 13, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Subject:  FROM:MR.ALIYU MUSA REPLY...
  
Aliyu Musa
MANAGER at Standard Chartered Bank
 
My Friend,
 
First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly Confidential and top secret.Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that this is real and genuine. My name is Mr.Aliyu Musa I am the manager of the standard chartered bank of Ghana Tarkoradi branch. I am a Ghanaian married with four kids.
 
I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of(US$7,500,000.00)Seven million Five hundred thousand united state dollars.This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the last year. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2012 to my head office here in Accra and they will never know of this excess.
 
I have since then, placed this amount of (US$7,500,000.00) on a suspense account without a beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.
 
I intend to part 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. Its going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.
 
If you accept this offer, Get back to me with the following information
 
(1) You Full names:
(2) Your Private phone number:
(3) Your Current residential address:
(4) Your Occupation with company name if available:
(5) Your Age and Sex:
 
I will appreciate your timely response.Reply to my private email address mgr.aliyumusa@yahoo.com .
 
With Regards,
Aliyu Musa.
 
==========================================
The above one is a recent SPAM received via Linkedin!
 
Do Not Reply!
==========================================

Labels:

0 Responses to “SPAM-on Linkedin-FROM:MR.ALIYU MUSA REPLY...-MANAGER at Standard Chartered Bank-Ghana”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.