Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





[SPAM] Mrs Katelynn Nathen


----- Original Message -----
From: "CHARITY PROJECT" <katelynnnathe96@ymail.com>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:38 PM
Subject: From: Mrs Katelynn Nathen





 From: Mrs Katelynn Nathen


 I am the above named person from Chile. I am married to Mr Dillon  Nathen who worked with Chile Embassy for seven years before he died  .We were married for years without a child. He died after a brief  illness that lasted for only two weeks. Before his death we were both  born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to r e-marry or  get a child outside my Matrimonial home which the Bible is against.  When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 24Million  Dollars (twenty four Million United State Dollars) on the safe deposit  box with the bank. Europe.

Presently, this money is still deposited on the safe deposit box with  the bank vault house .Recently; my Doctor told me that I would not  last for the next four months due to cancer Problem. Though what  disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I  decided to donate this Fund to church or better still a Christian  individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct  here in. I want a church that will use these funds to fund churches,  orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that  the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that  blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit  this Money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't  want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I  don?t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly  manner.  Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not  afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going  to be in the bosom of the Lord. The lord he will fight my case and I  shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this  regard because of my health and because of the presence of my  husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about  this development.

With God all things are possible As soon as I receive your reply I  shall give you the contact of the BANK in Europe I will also issue you  a letter of authority that will prove you as the original- beneficiary  of this Fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because  the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a  worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him  in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or  Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you  will act accordingly
 as I stated herein Hoping to hearing from you. I have set aside 30%  for you and for your time and 10% for any expenses if there is any  then remaining balance for the word of God.

 Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

 Yours in Christ,

Mrs Katelynn Nathen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message and any attachments  are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.   If you are not the intended recipient, do not read or take action in  reliance on this message.  Further, any dissemination, distribution,  or copying of this communication or any of its contents is strictly  prohibited





Labels:

0 Responses to “[SPAM] Mrs Katelynn Nathen”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.