Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





>>>> Following is a new SCAM reported by one of my friends.

It is remarkable to note that it has surfaced after 2011 Japan Earthquake and Tsunami. (The recent Japanese disaster caused death of 10,000++ and the Fukushima Nuclear Accident ).

This SCAM mail comes with a RTF attachment (Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank.rtf, 9 Kb).

The contents of the Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank.rtf file is also given below:


============================================


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Takashi Oyamada <infoxxx@takash.co.uk>
Date: 2011/3/22
Subject: Greetings From Japan
To:

Greetings From Japan

Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank.rtf
9 Kb

====Contents of the attachment 'Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank.rtf'====


Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your listed in the Trade Centre Chambers of Commerce directory here in Japan, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business, I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit me to do this alone.

When you reply this message, I will send you the full details and more information about myself and the funds. If interested, please reply through my alternate Email: mrtomo_nori01@hotmail.co.uk

Mr. Takashi Oyamada
(Chief Financial Officer,Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank,
Tokyo, Japan)

=============================================

2 Responses to “[SCAM] Greetings From Japan (From Mr. Takashi Oyamada, Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank, Japan)”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i just got a message from good o'l mr oyamada. i gave his message to my local spam center  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    20/11/2011. Got message from Takashi Oyamadi titled "business notice"  

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.