Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





[SCAM] PROPOSAL


>>>> Following is a SCAM!

============================================


----- Original Message -----
From: Rishel Zongo <rishel_zongo1@xxxxhotmail.fr>
Reply-To: rishel_zongo011@yahoo.fr
To: undisclosed recipients:
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:10 PM
Subject: PROPOSAL

Hello,

    Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I know this message will sounds very strange to you, but I have no choice than to risk my life to choose a stranger like you I have never seen before. We leave in a global world today, and with the help of internet technology one can easily communicate with one another all around the world without knowing him or she in person, what matters will be the trust and the  Information's you got about the person. In this case we can understand our self and work like one family.

 

   Please, I don't want you to feel embrace by receiving such message from someone you have not seen before, but my dear, such is life some time in life things works in a way we never expected.


   I will go ahead by informing you that in my account department of the bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso I discovered an abandoned sum of US$18 Million dollars in an account that belongs to one of the foreign customer here in my bank that died in a plane crash that almost took the whole life of the passengers on board.

 

   Right now as I am sending this message to you, my bank is expecting any of his family member who will come for the claim of this fund, but since then all proved abortive. And that's my reason of contacting you. I need your total cooperation to execute this deal. You're in good position to claim this fund because I will furnish you with the accurate information's concerning the decease and the fund. You may decide to claim this fund by bank transfer as well as claiming it in case, that is to say coming down here after you have applied to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased fund.

 

   Please my dear I assure you that this transaction is 100% free risk, as long as you will follow my instructions, do not allow   this great opportunity to skip away from us because of your ignorance when you receive this message. You will have 30% of the fund while 60% will be for me and 10% will be for any expenses that may occur if.


Regards,

Mr. Rishel Zongo.


0 Responses to “[SCAM] PROPOSAL”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.