Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes

Alerts, tips and advice about latest SPAM and hoax messages. A database of latest SPAMs, SCAMs, Hoaxes, Junk e-mails, PHISHING attacks, phishing scams, bogus virus or worm warnings, internet scams, urban legends in circulation. Let’s make the web more safer, pleasant and productive environment.





[FORUM SPAM] avocat (Original message is in French)

>>>> Following is a SPAM message in French!!

It target different discussion forums. It was sent by one '
Gosmwe'. The English translation is also given towards the end.


===============================


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: martinadukkies@safe-mail.net <martinadukkies@safe-mail.net>
Date: 2011/9/20
Subject: avocat
To:


Superbe  soirée  à tous les participants  de ce forum de discussions  ,


Pour débuter , offrez-moi l'occasion  de vous montrer  ma gratitude pour
chacune des  très pertinentes  infos que j'ai retrouvées  sur cet
agréable forum.

Je ne suis pas certaine d'être au meilleur  endroit mais je n'en ai pas
trouvé de meilleur.

Je viens  de  New glasgow, us .   J'ai 26 ans et j'élève 6 agréables
enfants qui sont tous âgés entre neuf  ou  12 années  (1 est adoptée ).
 J'aime beaucoup les animaux domestiques  et je tempte  de leur offrir les
items qui leur rendent la vie plus heureuse .

Je vous remercie  à l'avance  pour toutes les très pertinentes
discussions qui suivront   et je vous remercie surtout  de votre compassion
 pour mon français moins qu'idéal : ma langue de naissance  est le
vietnamien  et je fais de mon mieux  de m'enseigner  mais c'est très ardu
!

Ciao

Carry

===============================
French to English Translation
===============================

Subject: lawyer

Great evening to all participants of this forum for discussion,


To start, give me the opportunity to show you my gratitude for
each of the highly relevant information that I found on this
nice forum.

I'm not sure the best place to be but I do not
found the best.

I come from New Glasgow, us. I'm 26 and I raise nice 6
children who are all aged between nine and 12 years (1 is adopted).
  I love pets and I offer them the storm of
items that make their lives happier.

Thank you in advance for all highly relevant
discussions that will follow and I thank you especially for your compassion
  French for my less than ideal: my language of birth is
Vietnamese and I do my best to teach me but it is very difficult
!

Ciao

Carry



0 Responses to “[FORUM SPAM] avocat (Original message is in French)”

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share




XML



Powered by Blogger




Latest SPAMs, SCAMs and Hoaxes | 2009-2017


Learn How to Identify a SPAM or Hoax message | More SPAM/Hoax Information at: HoaxBusters.org

 

Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.